KRAKO Banjos are made entirely in the USA.
Each KRAKO Banjo is made to the customer's individual specifications (such as inlay pattern, etc).
The standard components are as follows...
- 20 hole flathead ring
- 3 ply hard rock Northern maple rim
- curly maple neck and resonator
- rosewood fretboard
- one piece flange
- 5/8's standard spaced Scorpion bridge
- Presto tailpiece
- pearl nut
- prewar original 5-string scale
- speed neck
- Sonny Osborne inlaid heel cap
- pearl arrowhead truss rod cover
Our KRAKO tone ring design is made exclusively for KRAKO banjos and cannot be obtained any other way.